1. Meet with the Lord regularly in a special place of prayer.
2. Look for God to speak to you in dreams and visions.
3. Listen for the word of the Lord.
4. Keep a journal of what God say's.
5. Wait for God to bring it to pass, It will surely come.
To serve the living Saviour because He is my King, my Saviour, and my God. He is my hope, my creator and my future, the One who took my place and died upon the cross because He loved me. I can never repay Him, but perhaps I can show Him my love.
I will honor and obey His word to the best of my abilities. I will honor Him by attempting to look like Him in my speech and actions as commanded, and that because I love Him.
I will listen for the Holy Spirit and do my best to follow His guidance and promptings. My heart is set, I will never turn back. I will not lower my Christian standards or conduct in order to make my stance more acceptable to the world.
I will not straddle the fence concerning difficult Christian decisions. His word will be my guide. I will attempt to do all in order to win others to Christ, and then lead them into the truth in the solid food of the word.