We believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ, His Son, our Lord, and Savior, conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin Mary.
We believe He suffered death by crucifixion and was buried. He rose again upon the third day and ascended into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.
We believe in the Holy Ghost, the forgiveness of all sins, the resurrection of the dead, the communion of the saints, and life everlasting.
We believe that through a profession of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, His death, burial, resurrection, and ascension; one may become a partaker of their inheritance in Him.
1. We believe that the Bible is the inherent Word of God. The inspired Word of God written by holy men as God instructed them. (11 Tim 3:16).
2. We believe that Man was created good and upright, and in God’s image. But man, voluntarily transgressed against God, and God has provided man with his only hope of salvation and redemption which is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Gen. 1:26-31, 3:17, Rom. 5:12-21).
3. We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, and His father is God. We believe He committed no sin during his entire life. Jesus was the eternal Father made visible, apart from whom there is no God (I Tim. 3:16, John 10:30, Is. 9:6, Luke 2:11, Rev. 1:8).
4. We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the confession of sins, recognizing that Jesus Christ is the substitute for our sins, through His shed blood. It is by the grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ and His shed blood, that we become an heir of God (Rom. 10:9,10, 1 John 1:9, Eph. 2:8,9).
5. We believe that the New Birth is a direct witness of the Spirit and is an inward confession of Jesus Christ (Rom 8:16).
6. We believe that following salvation through Jesus Christ you should be baptized...as commanded by the Lord Jesus. This was the last command He left His apostles. “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.” (Matt. 28:19) Mark 16:16 reads, “He that believeth, and is baptized, shall be saved...”
7. We believe in divine healing through faith and that healing is a benefit of the atonement.
8. We believe in the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit and that these gifts are given throughout the Body of Christ and are in operation today (I Cor. 12).
9. We believe in the imminent return, second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ for His Church (His bride).
10. We believe that there is a heaven and a hell. Heaven is a place of eternal rest for the righteous (those who have accepted Jesus Christ as atonement for their sins) and hell is a place of eternal damnation for the unrighteous (those who do not accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior) (Matt. 28:19, Mark 16:16).
11. We believe in the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, and the millennial reign of Christ and His followers on earth (11 Thes. 1:7, Rom. 11:26,27, Rev. 20:1-7).
12. We believe in the Great Commission – to minister God’s saving grace and to reach out to the poor and lost in spirit (Mark 16:15). And foremost, to honor and obey God’s command, “take the gospel into all the world.”
Trusting in Jesus - Home Page
Why is it so difficult for our educators and society, in general, to understand that love and respect for one another taught from a young age can solve much of the world's hostility and social problems!
"Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it" (Prov 22:6).
Love is the answer!
True loyalty springs from the heart and is wrapped in love. It is often in our most private moments that true loyalty, or the lack of it, is made known.
Reaching the world with the message of Jesus
Jun 06, 23 11:12 AM
Jun 05, 23 12:55 PM
Jun 05, 23 12:18 PM
Jun 04, 23 10:13 PM
Jun 04, 23 03:02 PM
Samuel L Mills
PO Box 4456
Maryville, TN 37802