Way to Heaven
"Way to Heaven"
Is Through the Narrow Gate
Is there more than one way to Heaven? According to polls, a surprising
number of people believe there is. Even more surprising is that some
of our modern day Christian churches are not confronting this issue.
The only reliable information concerning how to be saved can be
found in God's written Word, not in the opinions of men. We must rely
only upon His way. "The Way" was a designation for early Christians. It
was "The Way" then, and is "The Way to Heaven" now.
Christianity itself rests upon a "plan of salvation," so easy
that even a child can understand. This perfect plan must be maintained;
else, those who follow the wrong teachings will spend eternity in Hell.
God's written Word tells us that the only way to Heaven is through what Jesus did on the cross.
- "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and
only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal
life (John 3:16)
- "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12
- Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:5-7)
Based on the above Scripture the way to Heaven can only be found in God's Word.
Jesus said, "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate
and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through
it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and
only a few find it." (Matt 7:13)
Only one Way to Heaven
According to Scripture, humanity is born spiritually separated from
God, but God has provided a way to end this separation; that is by Faith
in Jesus Christ, and what He did on the Cross.
The way to Heaven and is through faith in Jesus, the small gate, and narrow road.
Peter said to allow God's Word to be "...a light shining in a
dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your
hearts". (2 Peter 1:19)
Learn to search the Scriptures, and then believe what you find. Rely on God's Word; it will show you the way to Heaven.
- In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again (John 3:3)
- Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever
does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in
the name of God's one and only Son. (John 3:18)
- The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and
said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! (John
1:29) I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God." (John
- This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his
one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
- just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." (Matt 20:28)
- I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." (Luke 18:17)
- When the centurion and those with him who were
guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were
terrified, and exclaimed, "Surely he was the Son of God!" (Matt 27:54)
- Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the
door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, 'Sir, open the door
for us.' "But he will answer, 'I don't know you or where you come from.'
- Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has
gone through the heavens,[a] Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to
the faith we profess.(Hebrews 4:14)
- Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set
your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of
- They were looking intently up into the sky as he was
going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11"Men
of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky?
This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back
in the same way you have seen him go into heaven." (Acts 1:10)
Salvation Information, Main Page
Trusting in Jesus, Home Page
Way to Heaven
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”