google-site-verification: googlebc26061d9f39b69f.html https://www.trusting-in-jesus.com/sd/support-files/eucookie.js (10 minutes) https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-32777951-1 (15 minutes) https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js (2 hours) https://www.trusting-in-jesus.com/…ins/fontawesome/css/font-awesome.min.css (24 hours)
I want so to give you something LORD
– that’s been battered, bent, and broken;
Tis precious to me
- though seems to be
- the brunt of someone’s jokin’.
I just can’t bring myself to trust this
- to anyone other than you; Crudely hence
- it’s been mistreated
– depraved, broken, bitter and blue.
This life has been all guilty with sin,
- and on thus this depends
- hence the consequence;
Or would it presently appear
- this iniquity gathered here
- should descend to irrelevance.
Henceforth therefore and for this reason
- I’ve become concussed, you see;
Nevertheless tis Nonetheless,
- I must give this broken thing to thee.
So take this life
- therefore and forevermore
- your possession it is to be;
Repair and heal,
- so its appeal
- can be of use for your Deity.
It cannot be entrusted to me.
By: Mark K. Bouchard [June 2014]