By Mark Bouchard" Page 2
I want so to give you something LORD
– that’s been battered, bent, and broken;
Tis precious to me
- though seems to be
- the brunt of someone’s jokin’.
I just can’t bring myself to trust this
- to anyone other than you;
- it’s been mistreated
– depraved, broken, bitter and blue.
This life has been all guilty with sin,
- and on thus this depends
- hence the consequence;
Or would it presently appear
- this iniquity gathered here
- should descend to irrelevance.
Henceforth therefore and for this reason
- I’ve become concussed, you see;
Nevertheless tis Nonetheless,
- I must give this broken thing to thee.
So take this life
- therefore and forevermore
- your possession it is to be;
Repair and heal,
- so its appeal
- can be of use for your Deity.
It cannot be entrusted to me.
By: Mark K. Bouchard [June 2014]
Back to Mark Bouchard's Page 1
Jesus Walks on Water
Trusting in Jesus Home Page
Poetry by Mark Bouchard Page 2
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”