Bible Scriptures Main Page
Scriptures to Glorify Greatness of God
Scriptures that Glorify the Greatness of God
"Glorify the Greatness of God"
- Your way, O God, is holy;
What god is great like our God? (Psa 77:13).
- Ah Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You (Jer 32:17).
- Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth
- Yours, O Lord, is the greatness,
The power and the glory,
The victory and the majesty;
For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours;
Yours is the kingdom, O Lord,
And You are exalted as head over all (1 Chr 29:1
- For God is the King of all the earth;
Sing praises with a skillful psalm (Psa 47:7).
- For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts (Isa 55:9).
- For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised;
He is to be feared above all gods (Psa 96:4).
- Inasmuch as there is none like You, O Lord
(You are great, and Your name is great in might),
- Beautiful in elevation, the joy of the whole earth,
Is Mount Zion in the far north,
The city of the great King (Psa 48:2).
- And what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places (Eph 1:19-20).
- And I said: "I pray, Lord God of heaven, O great and awesome God, You who keep Your covenant and mercy with those who love You and observe Your commandments, (Neh 1:5).
- Cry out and shout, O inhabitant of Zion,
For great is the Holy One of Israel in your midst!"
- For the Lord Most High is to be feared,
A great King over all the earth (Psa 47:2).
- Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King (Mat 5:35).
- Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
(1 Tim 6:15)
- To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever (Psa 136:4).
- Great in counsel, and mighty in work: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings (Jer 32:19).
- Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us ( Eph 3:20).
- And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble (Exo 15:7).
- The Lord is slow to anger and great in power,
And the Lord will by no means leave the guilty unpunished.
In whirlwind and storm is His way,
And clouds are the dust beneath His feet (Nah 1:3).
- For Your lovingkindness is great above the heavens,
And Your truth reaches to the skies (Psa 108:4).
- See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him (1 John 3:1).
- David said to Gad, "I am in great distress; please let me fall into the hand of the Lord, for His mercies are very great. But do not let me fall into the hand of man"
(1 Chr 21:13).
- "Nevertheless, in Your great compassion You did not make an end of them or forsake them,
For You are a gracious and compassionate God
- For if by the transgression of the one, death reigned through the one, much more those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ (Rom 5:17).
- Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead (1 Pet 1:3).
- Who understands the power of Your anger
And Your fury, according to the fear that is due You?
- And on that day they offered great sacrifices and rejoiced because God had given them great joy, even the women and children rejoiced, so that the joy of Jerusalem was heard from afar (Neh 12:43).
- Bless the Lord, O my soul!
O Lord my God, You are very great;
You are clothed with splendor and majesty
- 'O Lord God, You have begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your strong hand; for what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do such works and mighty acts as Yours? (Deut 3:24).
- Who is this who comes from Edom,
With garments of glowing colors from Bozrah,
This One who is majestic in His apparel,
Marching in the greatness of His strength?
"It is I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save"
- But I say to you that something greater than the temple is here (Matt 12:6).
- For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Phil 2:9-10).
- Cease striving and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth (Psa 46:10).And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes (Eze 36:23).
- For the Lord will not abandon His people on account of His great name, because the Lord has been pleased to make you a people for Himself (1 Sam 12:22).
Precious Scriptures Main Page
Trusting in Jesus Home Page
Scriptures that Glorify the Greatness of God
"Lets Teach Our Children to Love"
Why is it so difficult for our educators and society, in general, to understand that love and respect for one another taught from a young age can solve much of the world's hostility and social problems!
"Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it" (Prov 22:6).
Love is the answer!
True loyalty springs from the heart and is wrapped in love. It is often in our most private moments that true loyalty, or the lack of it, is made known.