"The Power of Jesus
At age 21 a random person came up to me and prophesied about a shooting that the Lord was showing him in regards to me because God has a calling on my life.
What followed was a supernatural 100% true life story of the power of Jesus over bullets and death.
I accepted the Lord Jesus was filled with the Holy Ghost the moment the day I heard the Gospel.
Quick snapshot 'No pun intended."
- I was 21 unsaved living life thinking I was a Christian unsaved.
- I went to visit a friend to do drugs and was prophesied to about a death by way of shooting by a man of GOD.
He said the Lord shared with him this was to happen within (1) years time that's how accurate he said the Lord said to him. I had to make a choice when the gospel was heard.
- I received the Lord Jesus Christ that day with supernatural Signs and wonders following
- 1 Year Later approximately 11 months and about three weeks from the day I meat the man at the one year mark.
- I actually got shot at four times in TORONTO Point blank range from a car with four young men driving around choosing who to shoot at that night.
- My shooting that year was the only shooting that wasn't a fatal death but attempted murder, there were about 12 or more people before who all died and people after me who died by gun violence in Toronto.
- Bullets went through my sleeve and hood of my clothes.
(EVEN AT POINT BLANK RANGE NONE OF THE
BULLETS PIERCED OR GRAZED MY FLESH).
- Till this day I saw the sparks of the gun but its like as if something invisible made them almost bounce off of me is part of how I remember.
I believe that More Youth need to hear and see what the Lord has done for me.
What God Did In My Life. True Story
"My Supernatural Testimony on YouTube
Pt.1 of 3 parts"
Trusting in Jesus Home Page
The Power of Jesus Over Bullets
"Lets Teach Our Children to Love"
Why is it so difficult for our educators and society, in general, to understand that love and respect for one another taught from a young age can solve much of the world's hostility and social problems!
"Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it" (Prov 22:6).
Love is the answer!
True loyalty springs from the heart and is wrapped in love. It is often in our most private moments that true loyalty, or the lack of it, is made known.