Christian testimonies can have a very powerful effect upon those in desperate need of encouragement.Are you a Christian who has received forgiveness and perhaps miracles and deliverance through Jesus and what He did on the cross?
Perhaps you can tell about your conversion experience; or how He brought your through difficult times, such as illness, or loss. You may have been delivered from some tragedy by the power of God, or experienced a wonderful miracle.
Now you can share what God has done for you with nearly every Internet capable country in the world.
"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by
the word of their testimony..." (Rev 12:11).
Scroll to the Bottom
to Enter Your Testimony
Francis F Fayiah's Autobiography and Testimony - Glory be to God in the Highest for delivering me from amongst thorns
- "I will Tell of His Love" - Great is God and greatly to be praised. For the rest of my
days I will tell of His love, mercy, and grace to me.
- "James Hogancamp's Personal Testimony" - Bro. James is serving a life sentence in Holly Springs, Ms. He prays that his testimony might help others.
- "Thilini," From Sri Lanka -"Till my end i will live only for my LORD JESUS CHRIST"
- - "His Love is Eternal" by Satish from India - I LOVE YOU FATHER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH...
- "Loving your father" - I have pondered this question since I was little, how I could love someone I have never known...
- "For all who would Believe," by Robby - How come I don't see him? Where is he or she or whoever he is? Why did he create us all and then hide from us...
- "Pauline's Christian Testimony" - I finally know just how much Jesus loves me...
- "Allison-Diung-Kunyir" - Christmas was coming and I needed a pressure cooker...
- Greg, "I surrendered my will to Jesus" and trusting in Him has had a powerful effect on
- "Daniel Ekpah" - God loves me so much that at this stage of my life I know I owe Him a lot.
- "Edna Edwards" -The Beautiful Christian testimony of Edna Edward, from Sri Lanka
- "Bobbie J Davis" - When I was about 12 years old, we had revival at my church so my brother, sister and I sat on the “mourning” bench...
- "Thanking God in Advance" - I am praising Him for what is to come and what I KNOW He is able to do.
- "Carolyn McDaniel's Testimony" - Do I have a testimony? YES! And it's all about Jesus Christ and what He's done for me
- "Kristen Heir's Testimony" - With God All Things are Possible
- "Praise God Anyway" by Donna - When all fails, continue to praise Him, He will always be there.
- "God is Our Strength" by Donna James - God is our strength and we have to learn His time table. He is always just in time.
- "Ruth Byrge's Testimony" -I have always loved God, and always had a tender spirit and wanted to do what was right; like some others, I strayed...